Feathr provides a number of services through the F50 Website (all such services, collectively, the "F50 Service"). Users are able to view tables of influential websites or submit websites for consideration for inclusion in the list. Feathr may in its sole discretion offer a number of other services on its F50 Website, including without limitation, contests and newsletters, which may change from time to time.
USE OF THE F50 WEBSITE
1. You use the F50 Website only as permitted and solely for Your personal, noncommercial purposes
2. You may not modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the F50 Website and Feathr Service
3. You may not copy or distribute any part of the F50 Website in any medium without Feathr’s explicit prior written approval.
You acknowledge and agree that Feathr may preserve user information and may also disclose user information, if required to do so by law or if we believe, in good faith, that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
§ comply with the requirements set forth by applicable legislation
§ respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or
§ protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Feathr, its users, or the public.
Feathr reserves the right to terminate Your access to the F50 Website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
You agree not to cause harm to the F50 Website or Feathr Service. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, you may not:
1. use or launch any automated system or technological devices or programs that access the F50 Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Feathr servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
2. modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Feathr Service;
3. interfere with the F50 Website by using viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware; interfere with, or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Feathr F50 Website;
4. use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the F50 Website, except in the operation or use of an internet public search engines, who have a permission to use spiders to copy materials from the F50 Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Feathr reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion;
5. collect or use any personally identifiable information (“Personal information”);
6. impersonate another person or entity;
7. use the communication systems provided by the F50 Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, including without limitation to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the F50 Website;
8. use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain Feathr name or trademarks;
9. engage in any activity that interferes with another user's ability to use the Feathr Service; or
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Any use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content for any commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the F50 Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the F50 Website or the Content. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices if You copy or print any Content for personal use.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The following rules of conduct apply to Your use of the F50 Website.
You must not:
§ Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
§ Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person;
§ Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
§ Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other forms of solicitation, or otherwise engage in commercial activities within the F50 Website
§ Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
§ Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
§ Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
§ Provide false or deceptive information;
§ Breach a duty of confidentiality by which You are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
Feathr operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If You are a copyright owner and believe that any material on Feathr F50 Website infringes Your copyrights, You may submit a notification in accordance with the chapter 5 section 22 of the Finnish Act on Provision of Information Society Services (458/2002, as amended)
The notification must include the following:
1. name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact information of the notifying party;
2. an itemisation of the material, for which prevention of access is requested, and details of the location of the material;
3. confirmation by the notifying party that the material which the request concerns is, in his/her sincere opinion, illegally accessible in the communication network;
4. information concerning the fact that the notifying party has in vain submitted his/her request to the content producer or that the content producer could not be identified;
5. confirmation by the notifying party that he/she is the holder of copyright or neighboring right or entitled to act on behalf of the holder of the right; and
6. signature by the notifying party.
Any notification failing to comply with the requirements listed above is ineffective.
Please send the notice to the following address:
Mannerheimintie 136 A 15
00270 Helsinki, Finland
THIRD PARTY F50 WEBSITES
The F50 Website may contain links to third party F50 Websites that are not owned or controlled by Feathr. Feathr has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, quality, suitability, functionality, legality, privacy policies, or practices of any third party F50 Website. You acknowledge and agree that Feathr is not responsible for the content on the Internet or on webpages that are contained outside the F50 Website. By using the F50 Website, You specifically release Feathr from any and all liability arising from Your access or use of any third party F50 Website, Your correspondence or dealings with other users, advertisers, partners, or other third parties found on or though the F50 Website, and/or Your participation in promotions, sweepstakes, campaigns, or any other venture hosted, endorsed, or sponsored by other users, advertisers, partners, or other third parties.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE F50 WEBSITE
Feathr reserves the right to modify the organization, structure or visual identity of the Feathr F50 Website and Service and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the F50 Website and the Service at any time without any liability to you or any third party with or without notice. Feathr shall have complete discretion over the features, functions, prices and other terms and conditions on which the F50 Service is offered to Feathr users. Feathr shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the F50 Website
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS AND ACCESS
Feathr may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately disable or terminate Your Feathr account, access to the F50 Website, or any other Feathr services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
§ requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
§ a request by You (self-initiated account deletions);
§ discontinuance or material modification to the F50 Website (or any part thereof);
§ unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
§ extended periods of inactivity;
§ engagement by You in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
§ nonpayment of any fees owed by You in connection with the F50 Website or any other Feathr product or service.
§ Termination of Your Feathr account may include:
§ removal of access to all pages within the F50 Website;
§ deletion of Your password and all related information, files and materials, including User Submissions associated with or inside Your account (or any part thereof); and
§ barring of further use of the F50 Website.
Further, You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Feathr’s sole discretion and that Feathr shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your account, any associated email address, or access to the F50 Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL FEATHR, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, SUCCESSOR, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF FEATHR, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ISSUES RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, F50 WEBSITE OR FEATHR SERVICE, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR F50 WEBSITE OR FEATHR SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR F50 WEBSITE OR FEATHR SERVICE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR F50 WEBSITE OR F50 SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE F50 WEBSITE OR FEATHR SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FEATHR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT SUBMITTED BY USERS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The F50 Website is controlled and offered by Feathr from its facilities in Finland. Those who access or use the F50 Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Feathr, and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, successor, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Feathr, from and against any and all alleged claims, claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from:
1. Your use of and access to the F50 Website and Feathr Service;
3. Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
The content provided by Feathr is protected by the laws governing databases, copyright and trademarks and other intellectual property rights. The Feathr F50 Website is owned by Feathr. No portion of the F50 Website may be copied, reproduced, displayed, transmitted, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Feathr. This applies in particular to any copies made with the aid of robots, crawlers or other automatic mechanisms. Any use or modification of the services for purposes for which they were not intended is prohibited.
All of the Feathr trademarks, including but not limited to Feathr, are owned by Feathr and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Feathr.